Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Pre-Order ACAPULCO NIGHTS Today

Amazon posted my pre-order page for ACAPULCO NIGHTS. You can now use the link below to pre-order the Kindle version of my book:

Pre-order ACAPULCO NIGHTS

The Kindle version will be released on September 22nd. If you have any interest at all in my book, I'd appreciate a pre-order. This helps with the Amazon rankings, if you have a bunch of purchases on one day...and a pre-order would give me that boost.

I am working on a print copy. CreateSpace is pretty new to me, so I don't know if I can schedule a simultaneous release of the print version along with the Kindle version. But I'll do my best. Once I complete the editing of the Kindle version, then I need to work on my print version (which is different formatting). I can't create the full cover until I know the number of pages in the book.

As you can see, a number of things has to take place in order to have the print version ready. However, once I have a print version, I will be doing a giveaway on GoodReads to a few lucky readers. So come back to the blog (or join me on GoodReads) to keep track of that.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

UPDATE: You can now also pre-order a print version of ACAPULCO NIGHTS here:

 Pre-order ACAPULCO NIGHTS in paperback

Please spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment