Thursday, February 4, 2016

Book Signing Event on March 12, 2016

Well, this is a week of big news for me. First, the lovely newspaper article. Then, yesterday, my local library contacted me about having a book signing in March. I have done a little bit of tutoring there in the last year, so they had my contact info. I was very flattered and excited!

I had considered doing a book signing, but since that was new to me, I got a little scared about how to go about organizing one. East Bonner County Library is taking care of that for me...and is even willing to do a bunch of promotion for me! What a perfect way to dip my feet into the book signing waters and figure it out with the support from my community.


As of right now, I do not have a time for the event. I will update my graphic above when that happens. Also, I think I may have a more professional flyer to post once the library starts their PR campaign. But I whipped this together today to start getting the word out.

If you live anywhere near North Idaho, please consider attending. I will have all 4 of my books available for signing, plus some other little goodies to give away.

No comments:

Post a Comment