Monday, November 17, 2014

Wattpad Update Number 3

I forgot to post on Friday that I uploaded new chapters of Acapulco Nights and First Cut is the Deepest on my Wattpad account.

I am finding this whole experience very good for me as a writer. I am inspired to write when I think there may be people reading my books. Also, there are opportunities to write shorter things, which will get an audience of some kind. There's not a roaring print market for short stories, so some fun ideas and unique stories get written that may have never seen the light of day.

I participated in another Science Fiction writing challenge. This one entailed using the first 25 words provided by the contest runner and writing a 100 word story (including the 25-word prompt). Tons of fun. Posted mine this morning.

Links below to all:

Chapter 11 of Acapulco Nights

Chapter 4 of First Cut is the Deepest

Interruption - New Writing Challenge

Have fun reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment